:: [DNG] OT Re: Used *and* free hardw…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: terryc
A: dng
Assumptes vells: Re: [DNG] Used *and* free hardware (was: Re: The FSF seems to have finally sold out)
Assumpte: [DNG] OT Re: Used *and* free hardware
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 00:20:58 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:23:15 -1000
> Joel Roth <joelz@???> wrote:

> > I just got an assortment of electrolytics from amazon for
> > around $15, 300 pieces!
>
> How do you solder those puppies onto a multilayer board? How do you
> get the old one off the multilayer board?

Off? Blow torch, which is why I never purchased used stuff from the old
surplus shops.

since I solder a bit, I purchased a basic electrical solder sucker.

It is one of those tasks where the duty cycle should be low. If at
first you don't succeed, have a cuppa or teo before next attempt.