:: Re: [DNG] Seeding Torrents for Devu…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: golinux
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Seeding Torrents for Devuan
On 2018-03-14 22:24, terryc wrote:
> Is anyone actually seeding any torrent for Devuan?
>
> When the devuan-jessie-beta came out, I attempted to obtain it via
> torrent, but it never arrived.
>
> Similar situation the other day when, having spare hardware to finally
> set up a devuan beastie, attempting to obtain the devuan-jessie
> torrents has nil success.
>
> Meanwhile, the three 9.0.4 DVDs for Debian came down overnight and are
> now being seeded beside the FreeBSD, Slackware, 9.0.3 Debian junk other
> stuff.

Huh? I have never used a torrent but this is on the devuan.org index
page with links:

We recommend downloading devuan using our release torrent or magnet
link. The torrent contains all files for a given release. You can select
what files to download if you have limited bandwidth or storage. Please
seed if you can (~15GB)!

Are you saying they are not working?

golinux