:: [DNG] firmware missing in live iso
Top Pagina
Auteur: Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI
Aan: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: [DNG] firmware missing in live iso
Been toying with the jessie_1.0.0_amd64_minimal-live.iso.

The box I am playing with uses a rather common Ralink RT2870 USB wifi dongle which works out without problem with a PCLinuxOS live iso on this same box, or with Rasvuan on my Raspberry-Pi.

Here with the Devuan-live iso, I get no wireless network, with the indication "device not ready (firmware missing)".

And of course, I cannot get the firmware without a network connection.

An oversight ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--