:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Steve Litt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:30:48 +0000
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 06:23:25AM -0400, fsmithred wrote:
>
> [cut]
>

> > We already have two buttons on the desktop for enlarging and
> > reducing the font and icons, thanks to Joerg Reisenweber, but it's
> > only in the desktop-live, and it's only for xfce. I haven't looked
> > at it in a long time, but I think it's ready to be packaged.
> > https://git.devuan.org/fsmithred/fontsnaps
> >

> Great. Let's do it then. It's a tiny change that costs nothing and
> makes life a lot easier for many users. We could just package it and
> include it among the deps of XFCE.

If it's not installed by default, you still have the buried shovel: The
user who can't read the fonts can't install the package.

What do you all think of also connecting a pair of hotkeys to increase
and decrease fonts via fontsnaps?

SteveT