:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On 2018-03-12 03:13, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> On 12/03/2018, golinux@??? <golinux@???> wrote:
>> On 2018-03-11 14:08, Edward Bartolo wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> Edward, I'm happy to hear that you've found something that suits you.
>> But now I'm wondering what you were previously seeing.
>>
>> This is the Jessie (purpy) default login screen:
>> https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim_jessie.png
>>
>> And this is the ASCII (darkpurpy) default login screen.
>> https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim_ascii.png
>>

> Neither of the two files, slim_jessie.png and slim_ascii.png, are
> identical to what I had as background for slim.
>
>> I have no way of knowing whether you're on Jessie or ASCII
>
> I am on ASCII which has been installed and functioning for several
> months. Excuse me for my leaky memory but I do not remember exactly
> when I had it installed or distupgraded. If my wetware serves me
> right, my path of installation was, first an installation of Debian,
> then a conversion to Devuan. For some reason, both debootstrap and the
> Devuan installer did not work, so I had to resort to install Debian
> first.
>
> I am attaching a screenshot that I scaled down by 25% to save space on
> the servers. It is clear something is not not well understood with my
> setup.

That background is the default slim "blood and guts" (as we call it)
background. I had nothing to do with it. If you have desktop-base
installed you will have a uniform darkpurpy theme from grub to slim to
the desktop in Xfce. Sorry I was a bit slow to realize you were not
seeing the Devuan specific theming.

golinux