Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] ..no response on https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7 so I try here
On 2018-03-12 09:43, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 02:56:13 +0100, Arnt wrote in message
> <20151217025613.4656e2be@???>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ..I got no response on https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7
>> so I try here: do you guys have " du -sch "-style numbers for
>> alpha-iso-cd # 28MB

Of course you didn't. The email interactiveness was disabled maybe a
year ago and we have no way to alter or respond to posts there. Did you
not see the banner at the top of the page?

PROCEED WITH CAUTION
This experiment is over. These pages are offered as a read only
historical reference that may contain outdated documentation. Do
continue to browse but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled.
For current discussions, please travel to the DNG mail list, the Devuan
irc channels freenode#devuan and the dev1galaxy.org forum. So long, and
thanks for all the fish!

The talk.d.o archive is still a WIP.

golinux

..today: 39.58GB, according to: