:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:59:34PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:

[cut]

> Steve, I appreciate your comments but you are really late to this party.
> The ASCII slim theme was finished in December and the layout and font sizing
> are identical to the one in Jessie which is about a year ago. The slim panel
> has also been posted to this list maybe a dozen times in the last year. So
> the Jessie and ASCII ship have sailed. I'll have a look at enlarging the
> font when I start on Beowulf but there will be no fussy buttons (for both
> technical and aesthetic reasons).

Sorry for interrupting. I am the least "graphically-sensible" here,
but I guess we should try to make the default Devuan desktop as
accessible as possible to visually-impaired users. I have no clue
about how system fonts are managed in XFCE, but it shouldn't be
impossible to have two icons in the default desktop to set the font to
+4 and +8 points. Something we should definitely plan around for
Beowulf, indeed.

My2Cents

KatolaZ