:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: golinux
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On 2018-03-11 14:08, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Factum est.
>
> Slim now displays another background instead of the default but it is
> still one of golinux's creations. I find the previous simple
> backgrounds better suited for a display manager. This one is dark
> purple with Devuan's logo across the screen. It is
> /usr/share/images/desktop-base/your-way_purpy-narrow-large.png.
>
> Nice and simple, the way I want it.
>
> Thanks to all.

Edward, I'm happy to hear that you've found something that suits you.
But now I'm wondering what you were previously seeing.

This is the Jessie (purpy) default login screen:
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim_jessie.png

And this is the ASCII (darkpurpy) default login screen.
https://dev1galaxy.org/files/slim_ascii.png

I have no way of knowing whether you're on Jessie or ASCII but I do know
that /usr/share/images/desktop-base/your-way_purpy-narrow-large.png is
from Jessie and
/usr/share/images/desktop-base/your-way_darkpurpy-narrow-large.png would
be from ASCII. Both correspond to the color palette in the screenshots
posted above. I am confused why you thought these were not "nice and
simple". Please help me to understand. Thank you.

golinux