:: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means t…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
On 2018-03-10 13:38, m712 wrote:
> I'm pretty much convinced this is a troll but all I've got on this
> Saturday evening is time and my wine so.

Baiting the bear?

> What you can do now is to make the question more
> open ended and asking people if they want change on the default
> wallpapers.

Probably a bad idea. Please let's let this thread die quietly.

> Though, I doubt that it will happen since the majority
> seems to enjoy the current ones.

They do. And this is the first negative comment I've seen. Besides the
whole point of free software is the ability to "have it your way" so I
really don't see what all the fuss is about. If you don't like it,
change it. End of story.

golinux