著者: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
題目: [DNG] Please, provide a means to remove the default wallpapers.
Quote: "I don't think you have a correct understanding of ad hominem."

Keep what you think to yourself. The tactic is to attack the messenger
instead of the message. I wrote an email to be directed to change the
default wallpapers for slim and got into a puerile argument with
people who should know such arguments lead to nowhere but I am was
wrong in my assuming I was dealing with grown-ups.

I will not drink the venom that you posted - keep that to yourself. It
is always the same puerile attitude: the other party understands
nothing, knows nothings, remembers nothing, ...

Shame on you.