著者: ghostlands
To: golinux@dyne.org
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: Re: [DNG] systemd files
When I was exploring the idea of using Devuan, I did search with engines, realizing the Devuan team probably wasn't going to rebuild every package from Debian. I had no luck arriving at any answer as plain or as clear as the one from this thread.

The main suggestion is that it would be friendlier to include the blurb in an About page, or better yet, a Faq page. I see it as a crucial question. Information buried it in a forum or mailing list (or worst of all, an IRC log) isn't really making it accessible for those curious about transition.

gl

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​