:: [DNG] A few days of ASCII Beta -- …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] A few days of ASCII Beta -- Some stats
I remember a friend of mine, an electrical engineer who now has a
company offering computer services for commercial entitities, around
ten years ago exclaimed to me incredulously, "How did you stick to
Linux for a whole year?! I wouldn't tolerate it for more than a few
minutes!" Nevertheless, I am still using Linux notwithstanding it is
giving me a hard time since Debian decided to go with systemd and I
refused to use it.

At the moment I have ALSA refusing to give off any sound whatever I play.