:: Re: [DNG] devuanfwojg73k6r.onion an…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] devuanfwojg73k6r.onion and pkgmaster.devuan.org are they and have they ever been the same?
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018, KatolaZ wrote:
> I guess you should be more careful when publicly threatening a person
> in this way. The archives of this mailing list are public,
> timestamped, backed up, and freely accessed on the web.

I hope noone is too concerned by the manipulations, lies and threat of
this Fungal person. I am sincerely sorry we cannot help behind banning
this account, reassure Alessandro and everyone these threats are just
silly ramblings (as the rest) and hoping someone with a professional
background in therapy takes care of this Fungal case. I'd be very
sorry to know this is another systemd hooligan or a troll paid to
haunt our discussion spaces and undermine trust in the Devuan
project with made up FUD.

ciao