:: Re: [DNG] devuanfwojg73k6r.onion an…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] devuanfwojg73k6r.onion and pkgmaster.devuan.org are they and have they ever been the same?
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 07:43:30PM -0500, Fungal-net wrote:

[cut]

> Obviously the way you are handling the response to me is evidence that there is something to the story.
>
> PLEASE do not forget to point us to the reference on when was there a public announcement that onion address users were shoved over to a beta testing system. I simply have missed it.
>
> What I am trying to establish here is trust in devuan's officially announced means of accessing the repositories. How important this may be is an other issue I do not care to discuss here. We are all mature kids we can think for ourselves.

It is not clear at all what you want to "establish" here.

The officially announced means of accessing Devuan repositories are
explained at www.devuan.org. The repositories are signed with the
signatures available in the package devuan-keyring. The fact that the
onion address points to a server or another is irrelevant. You have to
trust the signatures on the Release files, and this is done
automatically by apt. Alternatively, you can download the pubkeys,
download the InRelease files, and verify them by hand.

You don't seem to have any specific technical issue to point out, only
rants to vomit. And your preference for writing long emails do not
help identifying the technical content (if any) which you are
referring to.

You have not yet provided a technical description of the kind of
breakage you have experienced, if any.

Please be specific, and we will try to help you.

HTH

KatolaZ