:: Re: [DNG] repackaging tutorial
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Chillfan
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] repackaging tutorial
This might help you for that: https://talk.devuan.org/t/os-documentation-how-to-package-for-devuan/568/14

It's an older post, but if you omit the "Using gitlab" part and clone a debian repository directly, it shows some of the basics of how to remove systemd and build the package locally. See also debhelper documentation for building packages (Debian has it somewhere). Note that quilt usage isn't covered there.