:: Re: [DNG] repackaging tutorial
Página Principal
Autor: Hendrik Boom
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] repackaging tutorial
On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 02:14:13PM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 02:29:07PM +0100, Jaromil wrote:
> > On Tue, 09 Jan 2018, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> >
> > > Are there instructions somewhere for taking apart a Debian package,
> > > making changes, and building a Devuan package?
> >
> > soon (matter of days) online there will be a manual for using our new
> > devuan helper, the d1h written by Katolaz, as part of the "Devuan
> > Developer's Manual" we are preparing.
> >
> > I'll post the link in this thread then.
> >

> In the meanwhile, you can still use:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=549

I'd prefer to work locally until I actually have some confidence that
I'm doing something sensible. Often it's only once I've started a
project that I've learned enough to know the entire approach is wrong,
and there's a much simpler way of accomplishing my goal.

So.

At just which point in these instructions is the working account on
git.devuan.org needed?

-- hendrik