:: Re: [DNG] Broken package version nu…
Página Inicial
Autor: fsmithred
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Broken package version numbers in ascii
On 12/26/2017 11:57 AM, J. Fahrner wrote:
> Am 2017-12-26 17:37, schrieb J. Fahrner:
>
>> I now have a clean ascii install without orphaned packages. But now
>> I'm missing some Devuan theme files, like grub oder slim theme. Which
>> package contains the Devuan theme files in ascii?
>
> I found my old netbook which yet has Jessie installed. The Jessie version
> of desktop-base is 1:1.2 and contains the slim theme. The Ascii version is
> 1:0.99 and does NOT contain the slim theme.
>
> Jochen

The new version of desktop-base for ascii will probably be version 2.0,
and it should be in the repo soon. (within a couple of days, I think.) You
will be able to upgrade from either the jessie version or the old ascii
version.

You could use the jessie version (1.2) and the
clearlooks-phenix-purpy-theme, but some elements of the theme won't work
right because of gtk3.

fsmithred