:: Re: [DNG] The Pineapple Fund is giv…
Página Inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] The Pineapple Fund is giving away millions of dollars to good causes
Le 24/12/2017 à 12:15, KatolaZ a écrit :
> On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 12:12:28PM +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:
>>     Bitcoin isn't illegal (yet), therefore why not apply for a donation?
>>
>>     However I support the idea of declaring it illegal. It was developped as
>> an interesting experiment. But, it now serves speculation (as any other
>> currency) and illegal activities like fiscal fraud and racket.
>>
> well, according to this definition, 99% of modern finance should be
> declared illegal, so why only bitcoin?

/
/// I'm not saying speculation is illegal. But, for other activities,
Bitcoin is the easiest way to escape control. It is now common that
companies are attacked by hackers who encrypt their data and ask for
bitcoins to send the encrypting key. This is what I call racket.

    For fiscal fraud, Bitcoin is the instrument of the future.
Governements have been claiming for years that they would fight fiscal
heavens, but didn't do it seriously because their own families and
friends use them.They'll do it happily once they trust bitcoin enough to
convert their funds to it.

    Didier