:: Re: [DNG] Devuan in the German Wiki…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Devuan in the German Wikipedia
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017, Didier Kryn wrote:

> Le 19/12/2017 à 18:08, Michael Siegel a écrit :
> > The point I was trying to make there, was that the way the article
> > states those facts is misleading, not that they are actually untrue. It
> > just really provokes the question "So, why use Devuan at all?" in kind
> > of a strange way. And as a whole, it gives a wrong impression of what
> > Devuan is.
>
>     I agree on this point. When reading this article you get the
> impression that Debian offers you all freedom and Devuan just offers
> less (systemd). Therefore what's the point of installinf Devuan?

Good for me I can read german. I now understand the concern and
believe Michael is well qualified to correct any mistakes present.

I hope my opinions were useful for any edits you intend to make.
Since the treatment I got at the time of the debianfork declaration
I'm not really giving any attention to wikipedia. But you are right to
care about these details.

ciao