:: [DNG] URL - The importance of Devu…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] URL - The importance of Devuan
On 12/12/2017, Antony Stone <Antony.Stone@???> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 December 2017 at 19:29:43, Edward Bartolo wrote:

>> > Run along, Wally. Let the grown-ups talk.
>>
>> Oh, come on. Have some sense of humour! Didn't you see the sarcasm in
>> my comment?
>
> Email is a notoriously bad medium for conveying tone of voice.

Humour comes in other forms besides a different 'tone of voice'. Ralph
may have thought I was some online troll trying to defend systemd's
developers. Well, calling me 'Wally', id est idiot, is justified in
such a case. There is a lot at stake for any GNU/Linux user worthy of
their salt if systemd takes over everything, as it is actually slowly
happening.