:: Re: [DNG] Failure installing eclips…
Página Principal
Autor: lpb+devuan
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Failure installing eclipse on jessie

On 12/04/2017 05:29 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 03, 2017 at 07:54:23PM -0600, lpb+devuan@??? wrote:
>> On jessie, I'm having trouble the eclipse package, because I am getting
>> a 404 on a java package. Here's the error I get:
>>
>> Err tor+http://devuanfwojg73k6r.onion/merged/ jessie/main
>> libcommons-pool-java all 1.6-2
>> HttpError404
>>
>> Here is my sources.list:
>>
>> deb tor+http://devuanfwojg73k6r.onion/merged jessie          main contrib
>> deb tor+http://devuanfwojg73k6r.onion/merged jessie-updates  main contrib
>> deb tor+http://devuanfwojg73k6r.onion/merged jessie-security main contrib

>> Any suggestions appreciated.
>
> Sorry for the silly comment, but have you apt-get updated recently?
> The tor repos will redirect to the corresponding Debian's tor repos,
> so it looks quite strange that those packagese are not in place. It
> looks more like a network glitch.
>
> My2Cents
>
> KatolaZ

Hi KatolaZ, thanks for the suggestion. I *had* updated several times,
and in fact also tried adding ascii to see if that would help. The ascii
release has 1.6-3 of the package, and gave me exactly the same error
(404) yesterday and this morning (after another apt-get update).

Maybe the Debian tor repo is broken? From the other replies, the non-tor
devuan/debian repos seem to have the package just fine. How best to
diagnose while still using tor?

Thanks