:: Re: [devuan-dev] udev transitionals…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hleb Valoshka
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] udev transitionals up for grabs
On 11/24/17, Ivan J. <parazyd@???> wrote:
> The udev transitional packages have been built for experimental. Can any
> of you please try testing them on fresh Ascii (and possibly jessie)
> installs to see if eudev gets pulled in properly?

I haven't tried to install them, but I believe they are installable
because they are built for "all" architecture not "linux-any".

So, they sh'ld have:

1)

Architecture: linux-any
Multi-Arch: same

instead of

Architecture: all
Multi-Arch: foreign

2)

Replaces: libudev1 (<< ${source:Version})
Conflicts: libudev1 (<< ${source:Version})

removed. it's useless. The same for dev and udev package.

3)

Standards-Version: 3.9.8

4.1.1 is for ceres. Ascii has 3.9.8

4)

Section: oldlibs

instead of

Section: admin

because these are transitional packages.