:: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org need…
Página Inicial
Autor: Evilham
Para: devuan-dev
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org needs a kick
Am 07/11/2017 um 11:43 schrieb KatolaZ:
> Great. Thanks. We must try to understand what's wrong there (smells
> like a usual java mem leak), and maybe think about upgrading
> jenkins. But not now.
>
> Let's keep building packages.

Indeed, that's why what I have in mind is just to locally install monit
without email alerts, and configure it so that it restarts jenkins after
15 minutes of "error 50X".

Any further anomalies should be caught and reported by my external monit
instance, in which I just re-enabled devuan checks; they were disabled
over the weekend to avoid noisiness because of long-standing issues.
--
Evilham