:: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org need…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: devuan developers internal list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [devuan-dev] ci.devuan.org needs a kick
dear devs,

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017, KatolaZ wrote:

> just to note that ci.devuan.org is still down. We need it to proceed
> with builging packages for ascii, and it seems that what is needed is
> just to restart jenkins. Who has access to that machine? (not enough
> of us, perhaps).

I have killed an hanging jenkins (java) process and then started it.
It works now.

To avoid these latencies in the future and according to our roster of
caretakers, I will distribute access to more of us.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers