:: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in C…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Alessandro Selli
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in Chromebooks
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 at 20:40:51 -0400
"Taiidan@???" <Taiidan@???> wrote:

> On 11/01/2017 08:23 AM, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> > You might consider the Purism laptops, one of which has a detachable
> > keyboard. https://puri.sm/products/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/3anjgm/on_the_librem_laptop_purism_doesnt_believe_in/
> They aren't worth it.

They are fully worth it.

«the LibreM contains a proprietary BIOS»

Wrong. I already wrote about it but I see your pathological hate for
anything other than Talos/IBM is just too strong, facts cannot stop you from
spreading lies:

https://puri.sm/faq/

Technical & Advanced
Can I buy a Librem with a proprietary BIOS/UEFI?

No. We ship with the free software firmware coreboot. We don’t ship Librem 13
or Librem 15 with any proprietary BIOS/UEFI.

Do Librem devices support coreboot?

Yes, Librem 13v2 and Librem 15v3 come with coreboot pre-installed.

For previous versions of Librem hardware follow the https://puri.sm/coreboot/
page to learn about coreboot supported hardware.

Alessandro

--
Alessandro Selli http://alessandro.route-add.net
VOIP SIP: dhatarattha@???