:: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime for galaxy and gitlab
> Though we should share the login credentials for managing it.

Yes. Chanku please work this out with Ralph.

As to godaddy . . . I can only change nameservers from another host. I
can't alter the MX or anything like that without being hosted at
godaddy. Chanku, I share your sentiment about godaddy but the hassle of
moving all my domains has been a showstopper.

I wish that dyne/devuan would take over the d1g domain - it's up for
renewal in a few weeks. Jaromil and I talked about it but like so many
things was never completed.

golinux