著者: Chandler Wise
To: devuan developers internal list
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime for galaxy and gitlab
D1G has always used Namecheap's DNS servers, the original reason was
because of the fact that only golinux had access to the godaddy account,
and golinux didn't know how to setup the records, so I used namecheap to
set that up. A migration to godaddy's DNS servers would be new for D1G as
D1G has never use them.

As to why I have control over the DNS records, it simply goes back to when
I was the main person dealing with administration, in which it was just
simpler for me to control it. I will also note I have personal dislikes
with godaddy myself, and I preferred Namecheap at the time.