:: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: golinux
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Schedule downtime for galaxy and gitlab
The slowest time for dev1galaxy is when EU is sleeping. Once you two
sort the time, we can post an announcement on the forum. Will we be
able to post an info page while the move is happening?

golinux