:: Re: [DNG] Which repository has apul…
Página Principal
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Which repository has apulse package?
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:52:38 +0900, Hughe wrote in message
<CAOPpcdf=ix2YSvSdE8E6Z2r_up2Q_==wQJejaWL1ok8R+m4yZw@???>:

> Hi,
>
> I learned that apulse make running higher version of firefox without
> pulseaudio.
>
> I put stable, testing, unstable in the sources.list file.
> After updating, apt-cache search apulse brings no package.
>
> deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged jessie          main contrib
> non-free
> deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged jessie-updates  main contrib
> non-free
> deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged jessie-security main contrib
> non-free
> deb-src http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged jessie      main contrib
> non-free

> # Devuan testing
> deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged testing        main contrib
> non-free

> deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged unstable       main contrib
> non-free

..try adding experimental and rerun 'apt-cache search apulse', I don't
have testing nor unstable, only jessie & the jessies and experimental:
root@d44:~# date ;dpkg -l apulse |fmt ;date
Sun Oct 29 09:50:14 CET 2017
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold |
Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  apulse         0.1.9-2      amd64        PulseAudio emulation for ALSA
Sun Oct 29 09:50:14 CET 2017

Scenarios always come in sets of three: