Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Runit for Devuan: was Debian testing drop redis
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:34:52 -0400
zap <calmstorm@???> wrote:

> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=733915
> >
> > Only a RFP, not an ITP.
> >
> > Everyone wants somebody else to do the work.
> Truthfully, some don't know how to do to the work... also.

I'm the original poster of the thread renamed "Runit for Devuan", and I
don't understand this email at all. What does a debian bug about s6
have to do with my offer to be one of a two person team to bring a
runit package to Devuan?

By the way, anyone here good at Devuan packaging and also would like a
runit package? I could probably put together a Devuan/runit Vagrant
file, from which we could make a package.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2017 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21