:: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: zap
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Debian testing drop redis

On 10/24/2017 10:50 AM, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi -dng,
>
>> […]
> I am the maintainer of Redis in Debian. All I have done is removed some
> ill-conceived hooks that were not used by anyone. I have not dropped
> sysvinit support and nor do I have any intention to do so. I only ask
> politely that you do stop to refering to my work as "vandalism".
>

> Regards,

Just for the record, I am not a developer, but if it is true you intend
to keep sysvinit, then no one should be angry with you.  and also, you
should just ignore the noise. if your doing the right thing, just ignore
the noise and stay happy. life is way too short to be annoyed at people
who may *Never *be happy with you. I will admit, things like this
frustrate me too sometimes... the noise aka...

But when it comes down to it, state what your doing and if the noise
continues, don't bother with them.

That's the philosophy I intend to work on myself... so yeah. Thank you
by the way for supporting sysvinit.

I only wish runit-init was still on the debian repo. or in the devuan
repo at least...