:: Re: [devuan-dev] Current progress o…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Arno Schuring
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan-dev@lists.dyne.org
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Current progress on udev/eudev
Hi,

Thusly spoke Ivan J. (parazyd@??? on 2017-10-24 20:33 +0200):
> Let's split this into a separate thread.
>
> Today I pushed Svante's patch to make it libeudev. We have two options
> at this moment:

Actually, four options have been suggested by now (if I understood the
intention of that patch correctly). I've tried to catalog them on the
pad, feel free to correct/expand where needed.

> 2) Use Arno's version with an epoch of 1: and try that out.
>
> Will 2) also require a dummy transitional package?

Initial testing suggests that it does.

> Can we reach consensus on what to do at this point and how to proceed?

It's on the pad already :)

Regards,
tremon