:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: X32 ABI build
Página Inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Fwd: X32 ABI build
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 03:52:15PM +0100, Jorge Gonçalves wrote:
> [...]

Does that do x32 userspace, or kernelspace as well? Can I run x32
userspace code on a 64-bit kernel?

Might it be the right system to use on my 64-bit computer with only
2G RAM? Without, alas, working USB ports, so I'm copletely paranoid
about accidentally losing bootability, which happened on my laptop
recently (where I recovered using refracta).

-- hendrik