:: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE reco…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ivan J.
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE recommendations
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> >> Parazyd announced that he will also not be attending. The continued
> >> absence of 'leaders' at meets is very concerning to me.
> >
> > I am not attending because I have an appointment to do actual work on
> > Devuan during this time.

> That may be. But with 24 hours in a day, I find it a bit strange that
> this 'actual work' coincides exactly with the meet time. That infers
> that you consider our gatherings to be unimportant. I find that
> attitude rather arrogant and dismissive considering the leadership
> 'crisis' which we currently experiencing.

Whatevs... The same way the meeting is at 2230, the same way this
appointment could only be done now. Please consider that people can't
always conform and be able to magically change their schedules because
there's a Devuan meeting going on.

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274