:: Re: [devuan-dev] Nominations for De…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: KatolaZ
CC: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Nominations for Devuan Council (Re: Notes - Devuan meet Oct. 04/05 2017)
Dear KatolaZ,

I'm willing to move forward for the good of Devuan, and am happy to work
with you.

Your post below indicates misgivings about your ability to work with me.
If that is the case you might need to consider whether your nomination
for the CTTE (or what ever it is called) at this time is going to be
conducive to the good functioning of that body.

With regards to the various issues you have highlighted, I'm sure that
if we put our heads together in collaboration we can devise an approach
and tooling to resolve them.

Regards,
    Daniel.