:: [DNG] Life under Devuan is impossib…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Life under Devuan is impossible.
Since I updated my Debian Wheezy to Devuan Jessie I am unable to access USB drives to store data.

- I cannot mount them as user under Pcmanfm or Thunar "Error opening directory '/media/Mageia-4.1-x86_64': Permission denied"

- As root, I can read the content under Pcmanfm, but not write; Gparted will create a partition table, when trying to create a partition gives me first an error "Daemon is inhibited", then fails to create the new FAT32 ffile system.

Is there a way to move from Devuan Jessie to Debian Jessie without catching the systemd pox ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                             Do not trust atoms: