:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free => Gnome-fre…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free => Gnome-free? [Was: Re: Gnome?
On 2017-09-27 12:05, John Franklin wrote:

> Nor is botbot an obvious Devuan resource. It is not mentioned
> anywhere on www.devuan.org, [1] so why would there be a reasonable
> expectation to even *think* to look there?
>
> jf

The botbot archives are indeed linked from the devuan.org index page in
the section copied below. "Publicly archived" is a link to the botbot
logs. I agree that it is rather subtle and easily overlooked.

Communication Channels

     Participate in our web forum : dev1galaxy.org
     Follow us on Twitter: @DevuanOrg
     Subscribe to our mailing lists:
         Announce to receive official announcements
         DNG to discuss Devuan specific issues
->Join the #devuan IRC channel (publicly archived)<---------------
     File a bug report: https://bugs.devuan.org

But I see that link is missing from the Community page. I will fix that
presently.

It is also in the topic for the #devuan channel:

Topic for #devuan is: Recent (2017-05-25): Jessie 1.0.0 stable release
http://ur1.ca/qxaa5 || This is the Devuan https://devuan.org/
discussion channel (logged at https://botbot.me/freenode/devuan - with
useful 'search') . . .

golinux