:: Re: [DNG] Problems with network-man…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: J. Fahrner
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Problems with network-manager
Am 2017-09-26 18:34, schrieb Florian Zieboll:
>> Replace the entry for ethernet in your /etc/network/interfaces with
>> just auto eth0 (vor whatever Name your device has). Sign off and sign
>> in again. You should now be able to connect to your LAN.
>

> Its sufficient to toggle the "managed=false" line in the "ifupdown"
> section of /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf to "true".

Both are working, but editing /etc/network/interfaces looks nicer.
"managed=true" results in 2 entries for eth0, one "eth0" and one
"ifupdown(eth0)".

Any ideas why nm-applet has no icon in tint2 panel?. The desktop file
has an entry Icon=nm-device-wireless and there are images
nm-device-wireless.png in my icon theme.

Jochen