:: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devua…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Didier Kryn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devuan.
Le 24/09/2017 à 05:08, Rick Moen a écrit :
> Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):
>
>>      Well, I think we've got a comprehensive review of the strategies
>> used to remind the user s?he's acting as root, and they all rely on
>> colour.
> The '#' character is a colour?  ;->

     No, of course, thanks for noting, neither capitalizing, as
suggested by Adam Borowsky.

     However, in general, in situations where vision is the most use
sense, colour is the prefered method to draw attention, not only on
computers. It is very apropriate on the command line because it does not
change the syntax of what is written, exactly like syntax highlighting
in editors. Actually it is even possible to change the color of the
command itself, but it also changes the colour of the output.

     Didier