:: Re: [DNG] And another new behaviour…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] And another new behaviour under Devuan.
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 07:59:31 -0400
fsmithred <fsmithred@???> wrote:

> > My camera, cell phone and USB pendrives that used to mount without trouble under Debian now give an error "Not authorized" and I have to launch a Pcmanfm as root to access them. Lucky I learned this morning how to launch a prog as root from the CLI.. ....
> > Why did the configuration change ?
> > How can I restore it ?

> You're not the only one who has run into this. Here are a couple of
> discussions that might have some useful information:

> [Solved] Removable media unaccessible as normal user (PCManFM/Thunar)
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=128

Thank you; I tried the they gave, and created

/etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/10-udisks.pkla

with

[udisks2]
Identity=unix-group:storage
Action=org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount;org.freedesktop.udisks2.encrypted-unlock;org.freedesktop.udisks2.eject-media;org.freedesktop.udisks2.power-off-drive
ResultAny=yes

in it, and added the user to the plugdev group.

Sadly, no change after a reboot...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                  If God didn't want women to be looked at,
                         He would have made 'em ugly.