:: Re: [DNG] And another new behaviour…
Góra strony
Autor: fsmithred
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] And another new behaviour under Devuan.
On 09/21/2017 05:21 PM, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> My camera, cell phone and USB pendrives that used to mount without trouble under Debian now give an error "Not authorized" and I have to launch a Pcmanfm as root to access them. Lucky I learned this morning how to launch a prog as root from the CLI.. ....
>
> Why did the configuration change ?
>
> How can I restore it ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.

You're not the only one who has run into this. Here are a couple of
discussions that might have some useful information:

policykit-1, polkit, polkitd authentication problems
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=675

[Solved] Removable media unaccessible as normal user (PCManFM/Thunar)
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=128