Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] librezilla: [WAS: Has anyone tried waterfox?]
On 23.09.17 08:51, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> I have very little doubt Intel put backdoors in Udoo. Why else would Udoo go
> back on the promise of Open Hardware, and go dirt cheap in comparison to
> competitors?

My Udoo X86 makes a very nice video streamer and snappy browser host.
Let the Rooshians have my googling history, for all the difference it
would make. (I don't have any files on that machine, or do any work on
it.)

> Equivalent Beagles are significantly more expensive. But they all offer true
> open hardware.

The BBB is a nice board - good for a CNC controller. I'd also look at
using it for a backdoor-free firewall, so my Intel machines can't phone
home, except by tunnelling in e.g. browser traffic.

Erik