:: [DNG] ..weird net outage, and apti…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Alte Treads: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devuan.
Betreff: [DNG] ..weird net outage, and aptitude showed me 611 untrusted packages, was: New behaviour under Devuan.
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:30:52 +0200, Arnt wrote in message
<20170922133052.30fab382@???>:

> ..weird net "outage", I had dns, icmp and _nothing_ else,
> outside my isp's net.

..another thing that caught my attention, is aptitude showed
me "611 new untrusted packages" and that "-t experimental"
"was incompatible" or somesuch error message, update dropped
those messages and the "611 new untrusted packages" to 18 new
trusted ones.

..anyone else see this?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: