:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Sept 20/21 2017

dear golinux,

thanks for the report

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> - (jitsi.dyne.org / vdc.dyne.org should be ready on a 1gbit uplink

confirmed, ready on https://jitsi.dyne.org

we will have easier hostnames redirects soon and yes this fix

>       #config.resolution=360 (golinux)

need to be applied (can you ask alv?) thanks for the reminder

> 2. rsyslog

who is ultimately active on this? we need it for ascii. AFAIK a bit
everyone put hands on this and last one was Katolaz.

> 3. ASCII updated roadmap? (see below)

works wonderfully for DECODE OS. here preview qcow2 and vagrant boxes
we use in the project: https://files.dyne.org/decode/OS/

this is basically a minimal ascii with a dashboard and some software
we need for the project, its all built using our Devuan SDK

I will pack the Devuan's developers manual next week collecting
scattered documentation and contributions from Katolaz and Parazyd

> 4. web server access (see below)

sent mail to evilham now, will follow up and complete

sorry for delay, was impossible from London, agenda too packed

>       * build new devuan-keyring (key is already committed)

yes. we have a problem at building it, some missing .changes file
which is odd. Does anyone has an idea of what is not working in the
build?

> # golinux
> - JAROMIL > please update Team page - I finally got a GPG key!

yay! welcome to Crypto! what's the fingerprint?

>       * (stay safe - golinux)

thanks***