:: Re: [DNG] librezilla: [WAS: Has any…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Edward Bartolo
To: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] librezilla: [WAS: Has anyone tried waterfox?]
Quote: "if you build your own boards"

You mean design my own computer motherboards?! Excuse me, but that is
definitely the task of experts, not computer end users. Yes, I have
knowledge about transistors, logic gates and some circuits employing
them, but that is NOT enough. Furthermore, even if I were capable and
had the resources to design and make my own motherboards, that would
not guarantee me that the actual work horses, the CPU cores, were
clean.

Quote: "Not everybody uses (recent) x86 :p"
I have a functional Pentium 4 (hyperthreading) but I do not use it.
The reason is electricity consumption, noise, and above all, lack of
performance.

(Albert Einstein)
If you cannot make abstructions about details you do not understand
the concepts underlying them.