:: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devua…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rowland Penny
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devuan.
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:41:49 +0100
Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@???> wrote:

> Rowland Penny writes:
> > Please stop being obtuse, You know very well what I meant.
>
> I do indeed, and I think you're wrong. Devuan has taken a no-systemd
> decision, that's all. That isn't a promise from anyone to provide
> alternatives in any other question, or to make alternative packages.
> Not even an implicit promise.

I never asked for any alternatives for anything, I just think that
nobody should force their opinions on anybody, this is what Dave was
trying to do. He thinks that using 'su' is wrong and very nearly demand
that everybody had to stop using it.

I am beginning to think that you, Arnt, could start an argument in an
empty room.

Rowland