:: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devua…
Página Principal
Autor: Arnt Gulbrandsen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] New behaviour under Devuan.
Rowland Penny writes:
> Please stop being obtuse, You know very well what I meant.

I do indeed, and I think you're wrong. Devuan has taken a no-systemd
decision, that's all. That isn't a promise from anyone to provide
alternatives in any other question, or to make alternative packages. Not
even an implicit promise.

> Devuan has
> to make some decision for you, but you accept them by accepting
> Devuan.

I accept them, sure.

> What Devuan doesn't force on you are things like, what GUI to
> use (or force you to use one), sudo, su or anything like this. More
> importantly, it doesn't force systemd on you.

As far as I can tell, the decision is "devian policy's is devuan's, except
ABSOLUTELY NO SYSTEMD".

Arnt