:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Se…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: golinux
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: devuan-dev
Αντικείμενο: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Sept 20/21 2017
Devuan meet Sept 20/21 2017 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/c+MqZbw9fR8uk187FRi9Bw/NePc7mEAHnvGmOJ7UnjeJuxv

Please post notes prior to the meet.

Meet here: https://meet.jit.si/devuan

   - (jitsi.dyne.org / vdc.dyne.org should be ready on a 1gbit uplink on
     wednesday)  (dyne jitsi is broken - maybe next week)
     * jitsi.dyne.org crashed chromium several times before settling
       down.  This hack still needed to get the camera working:
       #config.resolution=360 (golinux)

Present: Centurion-Dan, rrq. fsmithred, blinkdog, golinux

List here any unfinished business from previous meets:
1. releasebot alternative to scorsh
2. rsyslog
3. ASCII updated roadmap? (see below)
4. web server access (see below)

# ACTION POINTS FROM DEVUAN-INFRA DOCS
   * dak (centuriondan)
   * fix the Release headers in dak to represent valid ones (2+ months
     pending)
       * drawkula and parazyd can explain this once the task is active
       * a hack has been implemented in amprolla3 to mitigate this, but
         for a valid solution it should be fixed upstream - dak
   * document dak in devuan-infrastructure git repo (1 month pending)
      (or reply to the email so i will commit it (~parazyd))
   * pkgmaster (katolaz / parazyd)
     * needs a finalization of the setup  (2+ weeks pending)
       * httpd
       * build new devuan-keyring (key is already committed)
       * anything else?
   * amprolla3 (anyone with access to devuan-infrastructure)
       * fork the git.devuan.org/maemo/amprolla repo to
       devuan-infrastructure/amprolla3 (2+ months pending)
       * _please_ don't move it, fork it or copy it
   * files.devuan.org / distribution (general audience)
     * discuss: should we encourage use of "devuan-cd" as the name of
       the resource in order to encourage compatibility with
       packages.devuan.org mirrors?

# parazyd
   - can't attend, giving a workshop until 22:00 CEST
   - will send proposal about Ascii on devuan-dev@ soon™
   - commited the infra doc as-is since nobody who had to replied with
     what was requested to be filled
   - can't yet review fsmithred's sdk code since stuck with other work
       fsmithred: if you want me to merge faster, you can send a proper git
     patch
    * No. We need to test it first. Also, aitor just sent me his
       changes, and I haven't tested yet.

# golinux
- JAROMIL > please update Team page - I finally got a GPG key!
- pads to wiki questions (not discussed)

# rrq
- expects to be there

# evilham
   - still waiting either on access or setup for the website (see last
     week's pad)
       * From Monday's meet notes:
            - ACTION: jaromil will sort this ASAP (before leaving to
              london) (golinux)
                * NO ACTION to date
   - *may not be there*. Difficult "climate" in the city.
       * (stay safe - golinux)

# blinkdog
- will attend, FSM willing

## Centurion Dan:
  - still working on releasebot testsuite
  - will try to engage parazyd to help with releasebot refactor
  - needs to also look at gitlab upgrade/replace now that v8 is no longer
    supported
    ** upgrading to gitlab v9.x needs a thorough look at the gitlab api
       lib we use.
       - changing to something else needs some serious thought and
         testing to make sure it's both a technical, performance and UI
         improvement.