:: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apuls…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apulse
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:42:18 -0500, dev wrote in message
<fb662cc6-cab5-d7fc-9330-55a2a12afdc8@???>:

> On 09/20/2017 01:47 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > At _least_ try Chromium before adopting a proprietary browser
> > (Chrome). I don't know why so many Linux users think _only_ of the
> > proprietary Google Chrome Web browser and not the open source
> > Chromium browser of which Google Chrome is an odd and untrustworthy
> > variant? It's dispiriting.
>
> Because the last time I tried Chromium it's functionality was about on
> par with Konquerer and I wrote it off. Perhaps it's matured nicely?

..sort of, if you're okay with Google squealing to NSA et al on
you and your web browsing habits, then yes, it can be said to
have matured nicely, it is a (too darn) nice and slick web browser
(for your own good), and so well behaved you wind up hoping your
own wishful dreams are the truth and that everything you learn here
on web browsing security and privacy, are conspiracy theories.

..do we have a good bookmark conversion or management utility?

Scenarios always come in sets of three: