:: Re: [DNG] Could not open a connecti…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Florian Zieboll
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:29:30 -0500
hal <vmlinux@???> wrote:

> Is there a way to restart the ssh-agent dbus process without logging
> out? It seems this would be the governing ssh-agent process started
> by my Xsession.

Hallo hal,

my first reflex was suggesting to

$ killall ssh-agent && ssh-agent [...] &

but a look at the manpage showed me, that you could also

$ echo $SSH_AGENT_PID

to get the currently used one and then kill only the others.

But before killing anything, to get a hint what to debug (i.e. their
parent process resp. their closest common ancestor), I'd do something
like

$ ps axjf | grep -B5 -A0 ssh-[a-z]gent

A grain of salt (you may need it) and libre Grüße,

Florian